24 November 2020

Walsall

Walsall played at the Racecourse Ground (then known as the Hillary Street Ground) from 1896, despite a short spell in the 1900s when they couldn’t afford the rent. It was renamed after the then chairman Mr H L Fellows in the 1930s and Fellows Park remained home to Walsall untill 1990 when they moved to The Bescot Stadium.